What is a chrome mask?
The core of photo masks meeting for high-precision pattern.By selecting quartz glass as substrate, it is possible to stabilize the dimensions under the temperature changes during exposure.Corresponds to the minimum pattern width of 2μm.
MEMS、FPD（LCD/OLED）、WLP、Thin fime chip products etc.
- No fringe, suitable for ultra high-resolution image-formation.
- By selecting quartz glass as substrate, it is possible to stabilize the dimensions under the temperature changes during exposure.
- Excellent transcription performance with its thin light-shielding film.
- Corresponds to the minimum pattern width of 1μm.
Application data format
Gerber(274D/274X) / DWG / DXF / GDS2/ODB++
*Highly sensitive data communication method is available, please contact us.
- AP Coating (releasability of chromium surface added)
- Mask corresponding to electricity destruction
|Substrate||Soda lime glass,Quartz glass|
|Emulsion||Low-Reflection Bilayer Chromium,Monolayer Chromium,Three Layer Chromium|
|Minimum line width||1μｍ～|
|Short dimension accuracy||±0.1μｍ～|
|Long dimension accuracy||±0.5μm～|
|Temperature variation rate||0.00085%(Soda lime glass)
|Humidity variation rate||None|